Pigs in a blanket are too delicious to be reserved for a one-off holiday side dish! Use them as a party snack or as a side dish all year long! Whether you’re having people over for a regular drink or a family get-together, this appetiser is a unmissable. They take no time to make and they’re very easy to make.
1. Crescent dough
2. A package of cocktail sausages
3. 1 egg
4. Herbs of choice (Optional)
If you’re feeling adventurous, you can add cheese to your pigs in a blanket.
1. Preheat oven to 200º Celsius. Cut each dough into 4 smaller triangles.
2. Place one sausage on the side of each triangle then gently roll.
3. Transfer to a medium baking sheet.
4. Brush the egg wash lightly on top of the dough.
5. Sprinkle the tops with your herbs of choice.
6. Bake until golden, 12 to 15 minutes.
Enjoy with Ketchup or mustard (or any dips of choice)